Bonus conditions Casino Winner
Here you can read everything you need to know about our bonus conditions. Make sure that you are well informed before you make use of our bonuses.
Below mentioned bonus conditions (point 1 till point 20) apply to all possible bonus offers at Casino Winner:
1. Bonuses are exclusively intended for players at Casino Winner who play for recreational purposes and consider the bonus as an extension thereof.
2. A player from Casino Winner is only eligible for a bonus on first deposit (Casino Welcome Bonus) or when a bonus promotion is planned.
3. Players who are resident in the following countries are not eligible for any bonuses at Casino Winner:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Austria, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, China, Cuba, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, N. Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Malta, Cyprus, Faeroe Islands, Bulgaria, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, Tunisia, UAE, United Kingdom, Yemen, United States and its dependencies, military bases and territories including but not limited to Am. Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, N. Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands. Wrongfully obtained bonuses will be confiscated at our discretion. Any decision about a country not listed, is solely at the discretion of our Customer Service.
4. Every bonus has to be released within a set number of days. For Cash Bonuses this is usually 90 days. After this period the received bonus amount that has not yet been released will automatically be deducted from the balance. For Sticky Bonuses this is 30 days.
5. Every bonus has a wagering requirement before it can be released. The wagering requirements for the Casino Welcome Bonus are 15 times the bonus amount. The wagering requirement for other bonuses/promotions will be communicated to the specific player.
6. Only one account per person, player, household or IP address can qualify to receive bonuses. When several players share a household, IP address, credit card number, or computer environment, only the account where the first deposit has been made will qualify for a bonus.
7. All Casino Winner promotions are valid or granted only once per day, per person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number, and IP-address where computers are shared (university, association, the school, the public library, workplace, etc.).
8. Employees, volunteers, freelancers and directors of Casino Winner, promotional, marketing or other agencies, licensees, licensors, affiliates, service providers and other associates, hired or affiliate businesses are not eligible to participate in promotions organized by Casino Winner. The same conditions also apply to direct family members of these persons.
9. Players or persons who abuse a promotion offered by Casino Winner will be excluded from this and any other future promotion.
10. If Casino Winner considers that a particular player is no longer eligible for a bonus program, based on his gaming behaviour or other reasons, then Casino Winner may exclude a player from the bonus program without providing further reasons for exclusion.
11. A player can, if he wishes, be excluded from all (future) bonus promotions, by indicating this to support of Casino Winner. This decision can be reversed.
12. If a player has provided incorrect data on registration of a casino account at Casino Winner, the player will be excluded from the bonus program and earlier (unfairly) granted bonuses will be deducted from the balance.
13. Casino Winner reserves the right to end or change the structure of a promotion or bonus at any time, also during a promotion.
14. To qualify for the bonus program, a player must comply with or adhere to the conditions for creating an account at Casino Winner. These conditions are available in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
15. When Casino Winner considers a player is abusing the promotion in any way, Casino Winner reserves the right to close the account of that particular player, and to deny the player access to the casino.
16. Decisions on abuse taken by Casino Winner are binding and final.
17. Kindly note, in the event of multiple bonuses being active on your account with wagering requirements that are yet to be fulfilled, the bonuses will be stacked on top of each other. This means that you will have to complete the required wagering individually, starting from the first active bonus received. Once you have completed the required wagering for the first active bonus you can then move on to the next one.
Stakes from all games played at Casino Winner will count towards the wagering requirement of all bonuses, but certain games have a lower weighting than others as shown in the list below:
Games: Contribution % Stake Videoslots (see point 20 for exceptions!) 100% Classic Slots 100% Video Poker 10% Other Games 100% Table games, with the exception of: 0% Roulette 20% Blackjack 20% Casino Stud Poker 10% Casino Holdem / Beat me / Casino Patience 10% Pai Gow Poker 10% Live Casino games, with the exception of: 0% Roulette 20% Blackjack 20%
18. Your bonus will automatically be forfeited if your balance goes below €0.10.
19. Players cannot bet more than 20 percent of the initially awarded bonus amount in a single bet or game round on any of the casino games for the duration of the bonus wagering, otherwise the bonus and all associated winnings may be voided.
20. Casino bonuses can not be wagered on the following games: 1429 Uncharted Seas, Blood Suckers, Castle Builder, Castle Builder 2, Dead or Alive, Eggomatic, Epic Gems, Eye of the Kraken, Pearls of India, Scrooge, Sea Hunter, The Wish Master, Tower Quest, Wizard Shop, Koi Princess, Robin Hood: Shifting Riches, Secrets of Atlantis, Motorhead, Reel Rush, Coins of Egypt, Jimi Hendrix, Guns n Roses, Steam Tower, Jokerizer, Wolfpack Pays, Soldier of Rome, Rage to Riches, Double Dragons, Dazzle Me, Neon Staxx, The Dog House, Rewinder, 100 Bit Dice, Pop. The bonus money will not display in your balance when you open these games while having an active bonus.
21. Game play on any game classed as counting 0 percent towards bonus wagering requirements for the duration of the bonus wagering is restricted and could result in the voiding of the bonus and any associated winnings.
Casino Welcome Bonus
All new players of Casino Winner will receive an awesome Casino Welcome Bonus! On your first deposit you receive a bonus of 100% up to €200! Twice as much chance to win great prizes!
The bonus conditions mentioned below apply to the Casino Welcome Bonus (Cash Bonus):
• The Casino Welcome Bonus only applies to new players of Casino Winner who do not belong to a household, family, or address of an already existing player of Casino Winner who has already received a Casino Welcome Bonus at an earlier stage.
• Players who make a deposit with Skrill or Neteller are excluded from receiving this deposit bonus.
• The Casino Welcome Bonus entitles you to 100 percent bonus on top of a minimum deposit of €10. The maximum bonus amount is €200.
• If you have activated the Casino Welcome Bonus, you will only be able to use this in Casino at Casino Winner.
• The Casino Welcome Bonus is not added to your balance but needs to be activated once a deposit of a minimum of €10 has been made via My account > Available bonuses.
• The Casino Welcome Bonus has to be wagered 15 times within 90 days before the bonus can be released and possibly be paid out. After 90 days the bonus expires automatically and irrevocably.
• Winnings from the Casino Welcome Bonus remain bonus money. You need to complete the wagering requirements for the Casino Welcome Bonus before you can request a withdrawal.
• You can fulfil the wagering requirements of the Casino Welcome Bonus on all Slots, Games, Video Poker, Roulette and Blackjack with the exception of all other Table games and Live Casino games.
• If there is a withdrawal request and an active Casino Welcome Bonus has not yet been wagered, the bonus expires automatically and irrevocably.
• The maximum stake allowed when having an active bonus is €6 (Or Currency Equivalent) per game round or 50 eurocents (Or Currency Equivalent) per line and any bets placed above this limit may result in account closure and forfeit of any winnings derived throughout and following wagering of the bonus.
• Any withdrawals made prior to full completion of bonus wagering may result in full forfeit of the bonus as well as any accumulated funds and winnings from the bonus and deposit used to trigger/credit the bonus.
• When you receive a Casino Welcome Bonus, you will start playing with your own money first, before you start playing with the bonus money.
A Cash Bonus is a bonus that you can use on all games and can be released on all Slots, Games, Video Poker, Roulette and Blackjack with the exception of all other Table games and Live Casino games. This means that a Cash bonus can also be used to play at our live tables, for example at Live Roulette and Live Blackjack.
In most cases the Cash Bonus is a deposit bonus. A deposit bonus is a bonus that can be activated when a deposit is made. It is not possible to activate a bonus by cancelling a withdrawal. A player only qualifies for a deposit bonus when a successful deposit is made in the casino.
Besides a Cash bonus, you can also qualify for a Sticky Bonus at Casino Winner.
As the name suggests, this Sticky bonus will stick to the flash casino as long as the wagering requirements have not been completed for the bonus. When a Sticky Bonus is active on your account, you can see this in the player status, My account > Available bonuses.
Best known examples of a Casino Winner Sticky Bonus:
The best known examples of the Sticky Bonus are bonuses you get after you have exchanged Player points and a bonus won during a Free Spins Promotion. Please note: Player points can only be redeemed on the website of Casino Winner, not the mobile site.
The bonus conditions mentioned below apply to the Player Points Bonus (Sticky Bonus):
• The Player Points Bonus is added to your balance automatically once you have exchanged your Player points via My account . To see the progress of the wagering requirements for the Player Points bonus go to My account > Active bonuses.
• You can fulfil the wagering requirements of the Player Points Bonus on all Slots, Games, Video Poker, Roulette and Blackjack with the exception of all other Table games, Live Casino games and all Play n'GO games.
• The Player Points Bonus has to be wagered 15 times within 30 days before the bonus can be released and paid out. After 30 days the bonus expires automatically and irrevocably.
• Profits gained from the Player Points Bonus remain bonus money. The originally granted bonus amount must be released before the bonus and the received bonus amount become available for withdrawal.
• When you have a remaining balance on your account and you receive a Player Points Bonus, you will first start playing with your own money before the bonus money.
• Your total amount of Player points will be updated every day (24 hours). Please note that you will only earn Player points by playing the games from our provider Netent.
• Player Points that are not redeemed for 6 months will expire automatically and irrevocably.
The bonus conditions mentioned below apply to the Free Spin Bonus (Sticky Bonus):
• The free spins are activated by opening the game of the specific promotion. The progress of the wagering requirements for winnings of free spins can be viewed via My account > Active bonuses.
• You can fulfil the wagering requirements of the Free Spin Bonus on all Slots, Games, Video Poker, Roulette and Blackjack with the exception of all other Table games and Live Casino games.
• The winnings of the free spins have to be wagered 15 times within 30 days before the bonus can be released and paid out. After 30 days the bonus expires automatically and irrevocably.
• Winnings gained from the Free Spin Bonus remain bonus money. The originally granted bonus amount must be released before the bonus and the received bonus amount become available for withdrawal.
• When you have a remaining balance on your account and you receive a Free Spin Bonus, you will first start playing with bonus money.