- Terms and Conditions (V.9 DATED 1st August 2019)
2. The Basics
5. Who can Play
6. How You can Play
7. General Rules for You
8. What We can Do
9. Payment Rules
10. Closing your Account
11. Inactive Accounts
13. Responsible Gaming
14. Miscarried and Aborted Games
15. How to Complain
16. When Talking to Us
17. When Talking to Each Other
19. Your Liability to Us
20. Breaches, Penalties and Termination
21. Anti-Money Laundering Reporting
22. Intellectual Property
24. Entire Agreement and Admissibility
27. Applicable Law, Jurisdiction and Language
28. Casino Winner Player Points
29. Appendix1. Introduction
Welcome to Casino Winner. We want you to enjoy the time you spend here. As this is an online gaming and gambling website, there are a number of laws and regulations that regulate our activities. These rules are explained as clearly as possible in these terms and conditions ('the Rules').
Thank you for taking the time to learn about the Casino Winner Rules. This is how we let you know what you can and can’t do on Casino Winner, how we will use your personal information and how we manage the Site. We have tried to keep the boring legal stuff to a minimum.
If you still have any questions after reading them, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. The Basics
The Rules are a binding agreement between us and by clicking that you accept the Rules when creating your account and/or using the Website and/or accepting any Bonus or prize you agree that you have read and accepted the Rules and any amendments thereto. If you do not agree with the Rules, you should not register or continue to use the Website. Everything changes and we may change these Rules at any time. Where we do so in a material way, we will contact you and inform you in advance of the new Rules.3. Definitions
You will see the following terms used throughout the Rules:
"Bonus" shall cover all promotional offers that gift a tangible reward, including but not limited to: welcome offers, reload bonuses, deposit bonuses, free spins, free bets, and risk free bets.
"Games" are Casino, Live Casino, Sportsbook and any other games on our Site (including mobile or any other platform) and 'Game' can mean any one of them. We can remove or add Games to the Site at any time.
"Rules" are these terms, conditions and rules which you agree to when using the Site.
"Site" www.casinowinner.com, and including, if applicable, any mobile and mobile application version thereof or any other subdomains of 'casinowinner.com'.
"We" The Site is run by Corona Limited, a company registered in Malta, under number C45585. The registered office is at Betsson Experience Centre, Ta' Xbiex Seafront, Ta' Xbiex, XBX1027, Malta. Corona Limited forms part of Betsson Group.
"You" is you using the Site. "Your" has its usual meaning in relation to you.
"Your Account" is your player account on the Site.4. Licenses
The operator of this website is Corona Ltd, Maltese company registration number C-45585, having its registered office at 'Betsson Experience Centre', Ta' Xbiex Seafront, Ta' Xbiex, XBX1027, Malta. This website is operated by Corona Ltd, under the following license, issued and regulated by The Malta Gaming Authority: MGA/CRP/108/2004 (issued on the 1st August 2018). Corona Ltd was initially licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority on 8th February 2008.
We offer Type 1, Type 2 and Type 3 gaming services. Games which we provide are regulated by the MGA. We also offer games from approved service providers which are not regulated by the MGA:
- Games from Leander are licensed by the Great Britain Gambling Commission under Xterra Holdings Ltd licence number 39305.
- Games from Blueprint are licensed by the Great Britain Gambling Commission under Blueprint Gaming Limited licence number 000-006516-R-315838-015.
You may contact our support in case you wish to know further information about the gaming service providers we use for offering the Games to you.
For Sportsbook customers who are residents of the Republic of Ireland, the Operator is licensed (Licence number 1011286) and regulated by the Republic of Ireland’s Regulatory Bodies.5. Who can Play
To play the Games on the Site, you must be:
- over 18 years of age or above the legal age for gambling in the country you are playing from;
- an actual person. You cannot be a company or other legal entity;
- playing the Games for yourself and in a non-professional capacity;
- legally allowed to play Games on the Site;
- not resident in Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Norfolk Island, N. Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, Tunisia, UAE, United Kingdom, Yemen, United States and its dependencies, military bases and territories including but not limited to Am. Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, N. Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands.6. How You can Play
6.1.1 Click on "Register" tab.
6.1.2 Accurately complete the registration form including:
- Your full name;
- Your current address;
- Your valid e-mail address;
- Your current country of residence;
- Your mobile number;
- Your date of birth;
- Your gender;
- Select and confirm password; and
- Select currency you wish to play in.
6.1.3 Click on "Create Free Account" tab to confirm that the registration information in the form is the correct information and that you agree to the Rules.
6.1.4 You will then have to verify your e-mail address by clicking on the link received in your registration e-mail inbox.
6.1.5 You can now log-in using your registered log-in details.
When you are ready to play, you need to deposit money into Your Account. You do this by:
- Clicking on "Deposit" on the Site;
- Selecting a bonus if applicable and desired;
- Selecting Your payment method;
- Completing the information required for that payment method;
- Confirming that information is accurate by clicking on "Deposit".
We reserve the right to request proof of age and perform checks in order to verify information provided by you. If you are found to be under 18, we will take steps necessary to prevent you making further use of the Website, including returning deposits and voiding winnings and / or bonuses.
6.4 Other Forms of Verification
We are under a strict duty as a gambling operator, in accordance with various laws and regulations, to ensure that you are who you claim to be and that the funds that you use to play are your funds and are earned legitimately. We may therefore perform third party searches against your name, compare the personal information you have provided or we otherwise hold against other databases and make such enquiries and request such information and documents as we require to validate your account and the funds being used to play in that account. Failure to provide any information asked of you to enable us to comply with our obligations under such laws and regulations (or providing incorrect information) will result in your account being closed and / or you being reported to the relevant regulatory body (including, without any further notice to you, criminal and serious crime monitoring / reporting agencies in any territory).
6.5.1 We have a lot of games on the Site. Simply go to the games lobby and start playing by clicking on the game of your choice.
6.5.2 You must always play the Games on the Site in line with these Rules and any special Rules that apply to Games offered on the Site. Different Rules apply to different Games…. (Where such rules apply, please click on the link for each Game to see to the rules that apply to that Game):
- Live Casino
6.6.1 We do not accept cancellations of bets or stakes on any Games except for in exceptional circumstances. Such cancellation is solely at our discretion.
6.6.2 We do not issue refunds except for in exceptional circumstances. This is solely at our discretion.7. General Rules for You
7.1 You must register and play on your own behalf only and not on behalf of anyone else.
7.2 You must keep Your login details (Name, Password or other credentials) secure and not share them with anyone. If you share them, even unintentionally, you are responsible for any abuse or misuse of your account. We accept no liability for monies or information lost due to unauthorised use of Your Account arising from improper use of Your login details. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You keep Your details confidential and it is your responsibility to secure any linked email address, personal computer or other device on which Your player account is accessible. You are fully responsible for any misuse of Your login details or devices. You can keep track of Your latest login and logout times from within your Account. If You are concerned that Your credentials have been disclosed to a third party You should notify Us immediately so that We may provide You with a new password. Unless caused by any negligence on Our part, any unauthorized use of Your login details and any unauthorized use of Your account are Your sole responsibility and will be deemed as Your own use.
7.3 You must keep Your registration information and account details up to date at all times.
7.4 If you realise that the information provided at registration or on your account is incorrect, you must tell us immediately or immediately amend your information.
7.5 It is your responsibility to know if your activity on the Site is legal in the country or territory from which you are playing.
7.6 You are only allowed one account on this Site. If you have more than one account you must immediately tell us.
7.7 Only one account for each household is allowed. If you realise that there is more than one account at your household, you must immediately tell us.
7.8 You may play any game on the Site, as long as you have enough money on your account.
7.9 You are not allowed to transfer or receive funds from one account to another and /or to transfer, sell or buy accounts.
7.10 You agree that we can check who you claim to be. You agree to give us all documents we request to prove your registration information and payment details, such as (by way of example only) a copy of your passport, utility bills or bank statements.
7.11 You cannot use any technical error or vulnerability to your advantage. We will be entitled to cancel and reclaim all winnings gained in this manner.
7.12 You will not be involved in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other unlawful activity in relation to your (or third party) use of the Site. You shall not use any software assisted methods or techniques or hardware devices in aid of your participation of the Games on the Site.
7.13 You agree that we may also share your information with other people or businesses in order to carry out our business and deliver the Site to you.
7.14 You agree that all deposits/withdrawals made to/from your player account, are effected to/from bank account/s, debit/credit card/s or any other payment options available in your country, which belong solely to you and are in your name and that you are not depositing funds originating from any criminal, fraudulent or other unauthorised means or activities.8. What We can Do
8.1 We can refuse to open an account for any reason.
8.2 We can suspend or close your account for any breach or suspected breach of this Agreement or other valid reason. Upon closure of Your Account, the full balance in Your Account will be paid to you unless there is a reason for such funds to be withheld.
8.3 Whilst we understand that mistakes and typos happen, if we find the information given at the time of registration to be incorrect, this gives us the right to close Your Account and keep any funds in it. Likewise, if you fail to pass any personal identification verification procedures we will also close your account and withhold any winnings.
8.4 If you try to open any other account, on top of your first account, we will block or close the account. We may also block or close your first account. If we leave your first account open your remaining deposits from any other accounts, if any, will be transferred to your first account. We will deduct an administrative fee of 10% (minimum €30) for every other account opened. We may also deduct further fees under these Rules.
8.5 If we find there is more than one account registered for your household we will block or close any accounts for that household.
8.6 We may share your personal and payment information with other people or businesses to check that you are who you say you are and for any verification procedures that we require.
8.7 We do not give credit. Any balance on Your Account will not bear interest. We will not be treated as a financial institution.
8.8 If you are found to be using the Website in any way for which it is not intended in order to gain money, we will adjust Your Account to remove any money gained from such activity and the account may be permanently closed.
8.9 We can refuse, terminate or limit any bet or wager for any reason.
8.10 We will declare a bet or stake partially or fully void (and /or close Your Account) if we believe that any of the following apply:
- You, or people associated with you may have directly or indirectly influenced the outcome of an event;
- You, or people associated with you may have access to insider knowledge that can influence the outcome of an event;
- You, or people associated with you are engaged in arbitrage or matched betting;
- You and or people associated with you directly or indirectly ignore the Rules;
- The result of an event has been directly or indirectly affected by criminal activity;
- A significant change in odds happened, for example due to a public announcement in relation to an event;
- Bets have been offered, placed and/or accepted that we would not have accepted, due to a technical issue affecting the Site at that point in time or a mistake, misprint and/or anything which is outside our control.
8.11 We may close Your Account, cancel and/or refund any of your winnings found in the “Available to Bet” balance, (after the deduction of any withdrawal charges), withhold winnings and /or apply debits as required (in relation to damage caused by you) without any obligation to state a reason or give any notice. If we do this, all valid contractual obligations in place at the time of closure will be honoured.
8.12 If we suspect that you are involved in illegal or fraudulent activities relating to your use of the Site (or a third parties use of the Site) or are in trouble with creditors or are involved in any other behaviour detrimental to the Site, we may freeze or close Your Account and /or cancel stakes.
8.13 We offer fair, open and transparent progressive jackpots on specific games for players who use its services for entertainment purposes only. In cases where We suspect that a game’s or promotion’s intended spirit is abused, We reserve the right to suspend or cancel entirely your access to the game in question. Should We find it necessary, We may also close your account with immediate effect. Where Your Account has been terminated, We shall not be liable for any losses up to the point the account was closed, nor will We consider any refunds on balances remaining on the account. 'Abuse' is defined as but not limited to software-aided play on multiple games concurrently to generate more rounds of a game that could not be done naturally by a human player playing alone. Also the practice of 'cherry-picking' games with 'value' jackpots, to the rank exclusion of all other games, will be considered an abuse of the spirit in which the jackpot is intended. In all cases where abuse has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt, We retain the right to confiscate all of the winnings and any balance remaining on the account.
8.14 All transactions will be monitored and/or reviewed to prevent money laundering.9. Payment Rules
9.1 Making Deposits
Information about payment methods can be found under both “My Account” and “Deposit” pages of the Site. The payment methods made available to you, the average processing times and applicable service fees may change. Some payment methods may not be available in all countries.
When choosing a payment method you agree to the terms of that payment method and agree to any charges or service fees that apply on the deposits and withdrawals you make through such payment methods, and that the payment method is valid and that the payment account or card belongs to you and you have the right to use the payment method.
It is unlawful to deposit money which has been obtained illegally.
We accept payments made in EUR or such other currency as is made available in the currency drop down from time to time. You must choose one currency as the currency of Your Account. Any payments received in a currency other than the one chosen by you will be converted into the currency of Your Account at the exchange rate we choose. Also, any exchange premiums are payable by you.
When payment is made using a credit card, we may request a certified copy of that credit card (front and back). Please ensure that only the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card are visible and that the CVV /CVV2 number on the back of the card is also not visible. The credit card you use must be in your name and cannot be in the name of another person.
We do not accept cash directly or cash delivered to any payment solution provider.
Identity verification of a customer is triggered upon the customer reaches the amount of two thousand euro (€2000) in deposits, whether such threshold was reached in a single transaction or a series of transactions within a rolling period of 180 days. We may also carry out these verification procedures even in case of lower deposits or in case of any withdrawals.
When the outcome of a Game you take part in is determined or, when we confirm the result of an event, any winnings will be made available to you on Your Account.
If we mistakenly credit Your Account with winnings that do not belong to you for any reason, these will be taken back from Your Account. If you have withdrawn these winnings before we become aware of this error, you must immediately inform us and will be required to pay this back. If you do not we will take all legal action available to us to recover this debt.
You may withdraw any amount up to the "Available to Bet" balance in Your Account by issuing a valid notice of withdrawal. Notices for withdrawals must be made on the Site only.
If you want to withdraw all your funds, you must first cancel any outstanding stakes.
You agree that funds in Your Account must only be used for playing the Games found on the Site. If you request a withdrawal without turning over an amount that is equal or more than the amount deposited we reserve the right to enforce a turnover of the full or part of the previous deposit/s made and/or charge a fee on the withdrawal requested. We can reject a withdrawal request if we suspect that funds are being withdrawn for any fraudulent or money laundering reasons.
Prior to accepting a withdrawal we may request that you provide legal identification for example certified copies of passports, ID cards or other such documentation as we feel is required in the circumstances. We may also carry out phone verification, face verification or other such verification as is required to ensure that you are who you say you are.
Where withdrawal is to be made using a credit card, we may request a certified copy of that credit card (front and back). Please ensure that only the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits of the card are visible and that the CVV /CVV2 number on the back of the card is also not visible. The credit card you use must be in your name and cannot be in the name of another person.
You may only withdraw the maximum amount of €10,000 (or the equivalent in Your Account currency) in any twenty-four hour period unless a larger amount has been agreed by us.
All withdrawals must be done through the same payment method chosen by you when placing a deposit, unless we decide otherwise or are unable to do so. If you deposit using a number of payment methods, we reserve the right to split your withdrawal across such payment methods and process each part through the respective payment method at our discretion and in accordance with anti-money laundering policies and regulation.
We may request that you redirect your withdrawal or cancel it or request that it is redirected to a different method of withdrawal in accordance with anti-money laundering polices and/or regulation.
Cancellation of a withdrawal (whether this was made by you or us) does not entitle you to any compensation should you choose to play with the funds in Your Account before any withdrawal is completed.
We reserve the right to charge an administrative fee in the event that you proceed with more than 25 approved withdrawals/payout requests during one (1) calendar month. The administrative fee shall be 2% of the transaction value but no less than EUR 5. It shall be charged on each withdrawal following the 25th withdrawal within each given month.
More information about withdrawal methods is available under the “Withdrawal” pages of the Site. The methods made available to you, the average processing times and applicable service fees may change.
If a chargeback on a card or depositing method you have used is requested by the payment method provider, we may take the following steps:
- We may block Your Account;
- We may take any such action as we are entitled to by law;
- A chargeback notice may be issued and sent to you, using your registration details;
- We will use the same payment method as chosen by you when placing a deposit in order to issue the chargeback;
If we are unable to confirm your identity and the payment method used in order to credit the account in question, we will send out two reminder emails and these will be subject to an administrative fee of fifty (50) euros each, withdrawn from Your Account funds which are unrelated to the chargeback.
The balance of Your Account may turn negative in cases of chargeback.10. Closing your Account
10.1 You can close Your Account at any time, by contacting support directly on email@example.com.
10.2 When you close your Account:
- You must first cancel any outstanding offers for stakes that you have made;
- You must contact support and specifically request for the closing of Your Account;
- We will promptly transfer all funds from Your player account (subject to the deduction of relevant withdrawal charges) to bank account/s, debit/credit card/s or any other payment options available in your country (excluding cash), which belong solely to you and are in your name. Such transfers will be executed in accordance with various laws and regulations applicable in your jurisdiction.
10.3 If you want to recover funds from closed, blocked or excluded accounts, you need to contact support.
10.4 If you are closing Your Account because you have a problem with gambling addiction please refer to our Responsible Gaming Rules.11. Inactive Accounts
11.1 An inactive account is an account that has not been accessed or logged in to for an uninterrupted period of 12 months.
11.2 Once Your Account becomes inactive, we will charge a fee of EUR 5.00 per month from your account as an administrative fee until your account real money balance reaches zero, unless you log in to Your Account or withdraw the funds. We will contact you via e-mail 30 days prior to your account becoming inactive to notify you of the consequences thereof.
11.3 If you log in after we began charging Your Account with the administrative fee we will cease charging your Account with the administrative fee. You may also request a full refund of the administrative fees charged up until then by contacting support. The period of inactivity starts to run again from your last log-in date.
We reserve the right to close inactive accounts with zero real money balance at our own discretion.12. Bonuses
12.1 Any Bonus is only available once per person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number, bank account, telephone number, computer/device and / or IP address.
Below mentioned bonus conditions (point 1 till point 20) apply to all possible bonus offers at Casino Winner:
1. Bonuses are exclusively intended for players at Casino Winner who play for recreational purposes and consider the bonus as an extension thereof.
2. A player from Casino Winner is only eligible for a bonus on first deposit (Casino Welcome Bonus) or when a bonus promotion is planned.
3. Players who are resident in the following countries are not eligible for any bonuses at Casino Winner:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Austria, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, China, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Georgia, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Latvia, Libya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Norfolk Island, N. Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Turkey, Tunisia, UAE, United Kingdom, Yemen, United States and its dependencies, military bases and territories including but not limited to Am. Samoa, Guam, Marshall Islands, N. Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands. Wrongfully obtained bonuses will be confiscated at our discretion. Any decision about a country not listed, is solely at the discretion of our Customer Service.
4. Every bonus has to be released within a set number of days. For Cash Bonuses this is usually 90 days. After this period the received bonus amount that has not yet been released will automatically be deducted from the balance. For Sticky Bonuses this is 30 days.
5. Every bonus has a wagering requirement before it can be released. The wagering requirements for the Casino Welcome Bonus are 15 times the bonus amount. The wagering requirement for other bonuses/promotions will be communicated to the specific player.
6. Only one account per person, player, household or IP address can qualify to receive bonuses. When several players share a household, IP address, credit card number, or computer environment, only the account where the first deposit has been made will qualify for a bonus.
7. All Casino Winner promotions are valid or granted only once per day, per person, family, household, address, e-mail address, credit card number, and IP-address where computers are shared (university, association, the school, the public library, workplace, etc.).
8. Employees, volunteers, freelancers and directors of Casino Winner, promotional, marketing or other agencies, licensees, licensors, affiliates, service providers and other associates, hired or affiliate businesses are not eligible to participate in promotions organized by Casino Winner. The same conditions also apply to direct family members of these persons.
9. Players or persons who abuse a promotion offered by Casino Winner will be excluded from this and any other future promotion.
10. If Casino Winner considers that a particular player is no longer eligible for a bonus program, based on his gaming behaviour or other reasons, then Casino Winner may exclude a player from the bonus program without providing further reasons for exclusion.
11. A player can, if he wishes, be excluded from all (future) bonus promotions, by indicating this to support of Casino Winner. This decision can be reversed.
12. If a player has provided incorrect data on registration of a casino account at Casino Winner, the player will be excluded from the bonus program and earlier (unfairly) granted bonuses will be deducted from the balance.
13. Casino Winner reserves the right to end or change the structure of a promotion or bonus at any time, also during a promotion.
14. To qualify for the bonus program, a player must comply with or adhere to the conditions for creating an account at Casino Winner. These conditions are available in Article 2 of the General Terms and Conditions.
15. When Casino Winner considers a player is abusing the promotion in any way, Casino Winner reserves the right to close the account of that particular player, and to deny the player access to the casino.
16. Decisions on abuse taken by Casino Winner are binding and final.
17. Kindly note, in the event of multiple bonuses being active on your account with wagering requirements that are yet to be fulfilled, the bonuses will be stacked on top of each other. This means that you will have to complete the required wagering individually, starting from the first active bonus received. Once you have completed the required wagering for the first active bonus you can then move on to the next one.
Stakes from all games played at Casino Winner will count towards the wagering requirement of all bonuses, but certain games have a lower weighting than others as shown in the list below:
- Videoslots (see point 20 for exceptions!) 100%
- Classic Slots 100%
- Video Poker 10%
- Other Games 100%
- Table games, with the exception of: 0%
- Roulette 20%
- Blackjack 20%
- Casino Stud Poker 10%
- Casino Holdem / Beat me / Casino Patience 10%
- Pai Gow Poker 10%
- Live Casino games, with the exception of: 0%
- Roulette 20%
- Blackjack 20%
18. Your bonus will automatically be forfeited if your balance goes below €0.10.
19. Players cannot bet more than 20 percent of the initially awarded bonus amount in a single bet or game round on any of the casino games for the duration of the bonus wagering, otherwise the bonus and all associated winnings may be voided.
20. Casino bonuses can not be wagered on the following games: Bloodsuckers, Dead or Alive, The Wish Master, Eye of the Kraken, Pearls of India, Devil's Delight, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Super Monopoly Money, Beautiful Bones, Sea Hunter, Epic Gems and Wizard Shop. The bonus money will not display in your balance when you open these games while having an active bonus.
21. Game play on any game classed as counting 0 percent towards bonus wagering requirements for the duration of the bonus wagering is restricted and could result in the voiding of the bonus and any associated winnings.
12.2 Any "Welcome" Bonuses are only available to new customers whom open an account on the Site and whom have never held an account on the Site before, have never received a welcome offer of any kind and whom are invited to take part in a welcome offer by virtue of it being specifically offered to them when they register on the Site.
12.3 Some bonuses must be manually activated by you in Your Account. Unless stated otherwise you can do this after logging into Your Account and depositing the amount required to access the Bonus. Such Bonuses can only be activated when real money is available in Your Account. If you play with any of your deposited funds prior to claiming the Bonus, lost funds cannot be used to activate the Bonus.
12.4 When you claim a Bonus, your real money, the Bonus and any winnings generated from both will be quantified into a separate Bonus Balance as Bonus money may not be withdrawn or wagered on other products until wagering requirements for the claimed bonus are met. Your accrued balance will be placed back in your Cash Balance and available again for withdrawal only when you have met the Wagering Requirements for that bonus.
12.5 All Bonuses have a wagering requirement that needs to be completed within a given timeframe before any potential winnings can be withdrawn. The Wagering Requirement of a Bonus means the total amount of bets you must stake before any accrued winnings from that bonus are transferred into your Cash Balance and can be requested as a withdrawal. Wagering Requirements and timeframes for each Bonus are set out in the specific terms for that specific Bonus.
Failure to meet the required wagering requirements and/or forfeiting an active Bonus for any reason may result in the forfeit of all winnings attained from Your real money as well as Your Bonus and bonus winnings attained throughout the wagering process of the Bonus. Any attempt to withdraw any funds or cash out any placed bets prior to the complete fulfillment of the Bonus wagering requirement, may result in the Bonus and any winnings attained (including winnings that originated from your real money used to get the Bonus) being forfeited.
System bets do not count towards the wagering requirements. Only bets that have been placed and settled during the campaign period will be considered towards the wagering requirements. Any bets that are placed and settled outside this period will not count.
12.6 Any evidence or reasonable suspicion that specific bets on any Game (i.e. betting in proportions on different outcomes in the same hand to create "action") without risk will not qualify for any wagering requirement. Examples of bets without risk include betting on red and black simultaneously in Roulette, and betting player and banker simultaneously in Baccarat. If you are found to be colluding with other players, for example, one person betting on the player, the other betting on the banker, you will have your bets cancelled, account closed and all deposits made by you may be forfeited.
12.7 Where any Bonus is capable of (for example due to enhanced odds) giving you guaranteed or increased chances of profits irrespective of the outcome; and we have any evidence or reasonable suspicion that you have placed a bet or multiple bets (alone or in a group of players) across any of the websites belonging to Betsson Group on such a Bonus, then we may withdraw the Bonus and all winnings attained by you during the wagering of the Bonus and we may also close Your account and withhold all funds remaining on Your Account at our absolute discretion.
12.8 If you cancel the Bonus You will lose the Bonus and all winnings generated from the Bonus. Details on the applicable restrictions can be found in the specific terms of the promotion.
12.9 We have the right to refuse any player a Bonus or we may alter the Bonus (including cancellation), if we believe that:
- the Bonus is being abused (our definition of abuse includes but is not limited to a player making use of promotional offers without ever risking their own funds) on any of the websites belonging to Betsson Group;
- technical issues have occurred in relation to the Bonus;
- the Bonus is, for any reason, not able to be conducted as planned.
12.10 We offer promotions in good faith to players who use our services for entertainment purposes. We reserve the right to cancel or remove a player’s access to these games in the case of suspected abuse of this offer and also, should we deem so necessary, terminate the offender’s account with immediate effect. In the case of an offender’s account being closed, we will not be liable to refund any losses made by a player on any games or to refund any balances on the players account.
'Bonus Abuse' is considered as a breach of the Terms and Conditions and includes but is not limited to:
- Using 3rd party tools for software-aided play on multiple games concurrently to generate more rounds of a game that could not be done naturally by a human player playing alone.
- Manipulation of software, exploitation of loopholes or other technical forms of abuse or other behaviour which amounts to deliberate cheating.
- Opening multiple accounts in order to gain an unfair advantage on a Bonus.
- Equal, zero or low margin bets. No-risk, arbitrage betting.
- Placing Casino bets in excess of the maximum stake allowed when having an active bonus. EUR 6 per game round or currency equivalent.
- Wagering bonuses on excluded games.
- Practice of 'cherry-picking' games with 'value' jackpots.
In all cases of abuse, we retain the right to:
- Withhold all winnings and any balances remaining on Your Account.
- Forfeit any active bonus and any winnings from such bonuses prior to their full wagering.
- Exclusion from receiving further bonuses and/or participating in future campaigns.
- Termination of the respective gaming account.
12.11 All Bonuses are intended for recreational players and/or as tokens of appreciation to our customers and we therefore reserve the right to restrict eligibility to participate in all or part of any Bonus.
12.12 The maximum withdrawal amount allowed from winnings earned from any bonus or free spins offer before a deposit has been made is €100 or the equivalent in your account currency.
12.13 Unless stated otherwise on the specific bonus landing pages, all Bonuses in Casino have got a max bet restriction in place of €6 per game round or €.50c bet per line (or currency equivalent) and failure to adhere to this max bet rule may result in account closure and forfeit of the Bonus and any winnings attained during the wagering of the Bonus. For currency equivalent, the following conversion rates shall apply unless specifically stated otherwise in the Bonus terms and conditions;
- SEK: €1 = 10kr
- NOK: €1 = 10kr
- GBP: €1 = £1
- USD: €1 = $1
- CZK: €1 = 25Kč
- PLN: €1 = 4zł
12.14 Irregular Play
At any time, we may decide to review all records and play transactions and / or to monitor your use of any Bonus or Bonuses. If Irregular play is suspected, we reserve the right to disqualify you from any free spins promotion or Bonus or other form of promotion and / or withhold all deposits and / or winnings and / or close Your Account. Irregular play is considered bonus abuse and is not permitted on the Site. Irregular play can include (but is not limited to) low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting. These are considered Irregular Play when done purposely to exploit bonuses, in addition the following types of play are considered irregular play:
- increasing the balance and then changing Your gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure or other pattern of betting) to complete any wagering requirements of any Bonus;
- using any betting system or placing even money bets on any game of chance; and / or
- using the "Double-Up" or gamble feature within a game to increase win values;
- increasing your balance after placing high value bets and thereafter proceeding to place bets of less than half of the prior bet value, in order to meet bonus wagering requirements;
- wagering on Games that do not contribute towards wagering requirements or games with a 0% wagering weight applied to them as specified in the specific bonus landing page terms;
- wagering on games with bonus money to build up value, lose the bonus and then cash out on the built up value with a secondary deposit.13. Responsible Gaming
13.1 Gambling can be addictive. If you need some help to overcome such addiction, kindly follow this link which will redirect you to our responsible gaming page on the Site. We provide a suite of tools including but not limited to Game limits, Game Pause, Self-exclusion and so on in order to help you better control your gaming activity.
You may impose limits on Your Account. These limits are:
13.2.1 Net Deposit Limit
You may choose to limit your maximum losses. This limit will automatically block any further deposits made if the net deposit limit (deposits-withdrawals) set, has been exceeded for that selected time frame.
If you change your mind, these limits can be changed. Increasing or revoking a limit shall have effect only after 24 hours. Whereas decreasing a limit shall have effect immediately.
13.2.2 Session Time Limit
You may choose to limit the time you spend enjoying our Games. This pop up will appear reminding you of the time limit you imposed on yourself and will allow you to log you out of Your Account or continue enjoying our games. Kindly contact support to be able to set this limit.
Where a session time limit falls on the hour, this pop up will be replaced by the Reality Check if you are resident outside of the United Kingdom.
If you change your mind, these limits can be changed by letting us know via e-mail. Increasing or revoking a limit shall have effect only after seven (7) days. Whereas decreasing a limit shall have effect immediately.
13.3 Reality Check
If you are resident outside of the United Kingdom only, when playing on casino Games on the Site, a pop up will appear which will pause your Game to remind you that you have been playing for one hour. This will be done every hour. This pop up will remind you of how much you lost and how much you won. You will then select to continue to enjoy our Games or log out.
This pop up might appear later than the automatic one hour schedule if your Game does not allow for temporary suspension. This pop up will appear immediately after your Game ends once you have come back to our lobby. We will not always be able to apply the Session Time Limit or Reality Check on the time promised. For example, if you play auto spin games, live games or games which are not hosted on our Site we will be unable to apply the Session Time Limit or Reality Check reminders until the game has finished or you return to our lobby.
You can deactivate the Reality Check at any time by opting-out on the pop up. If you would like to reactivate this, kindly contact support or refer to 'My Account' tab.
13.4 Self-Exclusion and Cool off
13.4.1 You may choose to completely exclude yourself from playing any of the Games on our Site. To do so you must login and go here. For residents outside of the United Kingdom, you stipulate the period you wish to be self-excluded for and your account will automatically be reactivated. If you are resident in the United Kingdom, self-exclusion will apply for a minimum of 6 months and you must then contact customer support to have your account reactivated.
13.4.2 You will not be able to open/access any account with the Site should you opt for self-exclusion. You will also forfeit any entry into any competition or draw which was entered into prior to such self-exclusion as well as forfeiting any non-cash prizes or invitations which have been granted to you or offered to you prior to such self-exclusion but which have not yet been redeemed or utilised by you (for example, where tickets for an event have been offered but the event is to take place during a self-exclusion period, the invitation is automatically withdrawn upon self-exclusion). This is to prevent gambling being promoted to you in a time where you have taken some time to assess your gambling behaviour.14. Miscarried and Aborted Games
We do everything we can not to have any technical foul ups but this isn’t always possible. We therefore need to tell you the following:
14.1 We, our suppliers and / or licensors are not liable for any downtime, server disruptions, lagging, or any technical or political disturbance to game play. Refunds may be given solely at the discretion of the management;
14.2 We, our suppliers and / or licensors accept no liability for any damages or losses which are deemed or alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Site or its content, including and without limitation to:
- Delays or interruptions in operation or transmission;
- Loss or corruption of data;
- Communication or lines failure;
- Any site or content misuse;
- Any errors or omissions in content;
14.3 In the event of a casino system malfunction all wagers are void;
14.4 If your Game miscarries because of a failure of the system, we shall refund the amount wagered in your Game by crediting it to Your Account or, if Your Account no longer exists, by paying it to you directly, in an approved manner. If you have accrued credit at the time the Game got miscarried, the monetary value of the credit will be paid out to Your Account or, if Your Account no longer exists, it will be to you directly, in an approved manner;
14.5 We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that our computer system enables your participation in a Game. If after you have made a wager game play is interrupted by a failure of the telecommunications system or a failure of your computer system, the Game will resume as at the exact time immediately before the interruption occurred. If however, such resumption is not possible we shall:
- Ensure that the game is terminated;
- Refund the amount of the wager to you by placing it in the Your Account.15. How to Complain
15.1 Our aim is to give the best customer experience in the industry, therefore we hope that you should have no complaints. However, if You have any complaints about the Service(s), please contact the Customer Services department in the first instance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to supply a final answer within 10 days of receipt of your communication. Where the nature of the inquiry is such that more time is necessary to complete it, such period may be extended by a further ten days, You shall be informed within the first ten days from the date of receipt of the complaint, should this period need to be extended.
15.2 So that we can deal with your complaint quickly, the complaint must contain clear information about your identity as well as all relevant details giving rise to the complaint. We will use best efforts to promptly resolve a reported matter and reach an amicable settlement.
15.3 Any claim you might have regarding any transaction must be made within six months after the transaction, payment and/or settlement took place/should have taken place; otherwise we will not consider the claim. Once a claim is received, we will review any queried or disputed transactions and let you know the outcome. Our decision on this is final, in simple terms, what we say goes.
15.4 We have appointed eCOGRA (www.eCOGRA.org) as our Alternative Dispute Resolution provider ("ADR"). You have free right of access to them as an ADR provider should you remain unsatisfied with the results of our complaints procedure above. You can refer your dispute to eCOGRA as soon as possible once you receive our final decision. More information regarding eCOGRA’S dispute resolution services can be found at http://www.ecogra.org/srs/policies_procedures.php. A dispute resolution form can be obtained at http://www.ecogra.org/srs/dispute.php.
Should you still not be satisfied with the ruling, you may also contact the MGA Player Support Unit by email address email@example.com or by clicking http://www.mga.org.mt/support/online-gaming-support/.
Complaints can also be channelled using the European Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) platform provided by the European Commission. More information is available here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.16. When Talking to Us
16.1 When you contact us, you will not make statements which:
- Are sexually explicit or grossly offensive;
- Use derogatory terms and/or incites hatred;
- Are abusive, defamatory or otherwise harasses, threatens or causes distress or inconvenience to our support agents.
16.2 We record or keep copies of all communications that you have with our support agents.17. When Talking to Each Other
17.1 We may provide you with a chat facility to talk to other players. When contacting each other, you shall not make statements or transmit content which:
- Are sexually explicit or grossly offensive;
- Uses derogatory terms and/or incites hatred;
- Encourages or facilitates antisocial behaviour;
- Encourages or facilitates any illegal activities;
- Harasses, threatens or causes distress or inconvenience to other players;
- Influences other player’s actions through intimidation or abuse;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, make statements that are abusive, defamatory ,harassing or insulting to users of the Site;
- Advertise, promote or otherwise relate to any other online entities including forums;
- Is about the Site, or any other Internet site(s) connected to the Site and is untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging to the Site;
17.2 You will not collude in any way through the chat rooms.
17.3 Any suspicious chats will be reported to the MGA. Be careful what you post.
17.4 We review all chats and keep a log and record of all statements. Your use of the chat facility should be for recreational and socialising purposes only.
17.5 If you breach any of the provisions relating to the chat facility, we may remove the chat room or immediately close Your Account. If we do, we shall refund any funds which may be in Your Account over and above any amount which may be owed to us (if any).
You can read our Privacy Statement here. You should be aware that by acceptance of the Rules includes full acceptance of the terms of our Privacy Statement. We therefore ask that you read the Privacy Statement carefully.19. Your Liability to Us
19.1 You enter the Site and participate in the Games at your own risk. The Site and the Games are provided 'as is'. The only promises we make in relation to the Site are detailed in these rules. We do not warrant (in simple language, we do not legally promise) that:
- The software or the Site is fit for purpose and free from errors;
- The Site and/or Games will be accessible without interruptions;
19.2 We shall not be liable for anything, this includes any loss, costs, expenses or damages, whether direct, indirect, special, consequential, and incidental or otherwise arising in relation to your use of the Site or your participation in the Games.
19.3 You hereby agree to fully indemnify us (in simple language, compensate us for any loss) and directors, employees, partners, and service providers for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims and liabilities howsoever caused that may arise in relation to your use of the Site or participation in the Games. If you don’t agree to this, you should not use the Site.20. Breaches, Penalties and Termination
20.1 If we suspect that you have breached these Rules, we may refuse to open, suspend or close Your Account. We may also withhold any money in Your Account (including the deposit) and set off any money or damages due to us against the money in Your Account.
20.2 We also have the right to freeze or terminate Your Account or cancel any stakes if:
- We suspect that you are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities;
- You are having problems with creditors or otherwise which are detrimental to our business.
20.3 Our decision is final.21. Anti-Money Laundering Reporting
21.1 As a gaming operator we need to comply with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act and any associated Regulations. We shall check all transactions and report any suspicious transaction to the relevant competent authorities in Malta (or other such territory as may be relevant to your transactions).
21.2 If you become aware of any suspicious activity relating to any of the Games on the Site, you must report this to us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
21.3 We may suspend, block or close Your Account and withhold funds, in accordance with the Prevention of Money Laundering Act.22. Intellectual Property
22.1 We are the sole owner of the trademark 'Casino Winner' and the 'Casino Winner' logo. Any unauthorised use of the 'Casino Winner' trademark and the 'Casino Winner' logo may result in prosecution.
22.2 www.casinowinner.com is our uniform resource locator and no unauthorised use may be made of this URL on any other Site or digital platform without our prior written consent. Links to the Site and any of the pages therein may not be included in any other Site without our prior written consent.
22.3 We are the owner or the rightful licensee of the rights to the technology, software and business systems used within the Site.
22.4 The contents and structure of the Site pages are subject to copyright © and database right in the name of Corona Limited. All rights reserved. The copyright in this Site including all text, graphics, code, files and links belongs to us and the Site may not be reproduced, transmitted or stored in whole or in part without our written consent. Your registration and use of the Site does not confer any rights whatsoever to the intellectual property contained in the Site.
22.5 You agree not to use any automatic or manual device to monitor our web pages or any content therein. Any unauthorised use or reproduction may be prosecuted.23. Severability
If any provision of these Rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from these Rules and all other provisions shall remain in force unaffected by such severance.24. Entire Agreement and Admissibility
24.1 The Rules are the entire agreement between us with respect to this Site and, except in the case of fraud, overrule all prior communication and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between us.
24.2 A printed version of these Rules and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings.25. Assignment
We can assign or transfer this agreement. You cannot assign or transfer this agreement.26. Insolvency
We hold all customer funds in a separate bank account. You must be aware that these funds are not protected in the case of insolvency and therefore in the event that we should go insolvent, your funds may not be returned to you.27. Applicable Law, Jurisdiction and Language
27.1 These Rules are governed by the Laws of Malta and the parties agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
27.2 These Rules are published in a number of languages. It is only the English version that forms the legal basis of the relationship between us but all versions reflect the same principles. Translations into other languages are made as a service and in good faith, in the event of any discrepancy between an English version and a translation, the English version shall prevail.28. Casino Winner Player Points
28.1 The Site reserves the right to change the rules for the Casino Winner Player Points at any time, e.g. change the parameters for calculations of points. If the Site suspects that You are engaged in illegal or fraudulent activities when using the Casino Winner Player Points or are in breach of the Rules, the Site may freeze or terminate Your Account at the Site's absolute discretion.
28.2. You will earn points when playing the NetEnt games for real money only with videoslots in the Casino.
28.3 Earned points are updated every 24 hours and are available for You to exchange.
28.4 Earned points can be exchanged for real money by using the base account. One Thousand (1000) points are the minimum number of points that can be exchanged at one time - 1000 points are worth €10.
28.5 The points are personal and cannot be transferred/given to someone else.
28.6 All necessary information regarding number of earned points and available points are shown in 'My Account' section.
28.7 For practical reasons, all points are rounded to the nearest decimal when presented. The underlying calculation is always based on two decimals meaning that payments and levels are based on two decimals calculations.
28.8 Player Points that are not redeemed for 6 months will expire automatically and irrevocably.29. Appendix
Game Specific Rules
The Rules included in this section relate to specific Games. We sometimes use Games provided by other companies and they ask us to include these rules in our own Rules. There are sometimes Rules which are so specific to a Game, you only need to be aware of those Rules if you play that Game. All of these rules have been dropped in this section. By playing any of the Games you will be agreeing to these Game Rules.
1.1 NetEnt Casino Games
Our Casino is operated by Corona Ltd and regulated by the MGA.
All game play, both for real cash and practice play, on the Universal Monsters Slot Games (e.g. Frankenstein and Scarface) is prohibited from any territories outside of the below stated jurisdictions and all transactions relating to such unauthorized play will be voided: Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine and United Kingdom. The United States, its dependencies, military bases, territories and possessions are specifically excluded from the allowed territory.
License numbers are available under clause 4.
1.3 Live Dealer Games
Live Dealer Games are operated and powered by Evolution Gaming licensed by Malta Gaming Authority, under Evolution Gaming Malta Limited - License number MGA/B2B/187/2010. We do not control or manage the Live Dealer Games and they are therefore not offered under our licenses. We are authorised to promote and market Live Dealer Games operated by Evolution Gaming, to offer You access to such Games and enable You to transfer funds from/to your Account to/from Live Dealer Games. Evolution Gaming is solely responsible for the fairness of Live Dealer Games. We are not responsible for any game transaction in relation to participating in Live Dealer Games. FYI, Evolution Gaming broadcasts live events from Latvia.